Number of direct beneficiaries so far?
– NairoBits has trained over 6000 students so far.
– NairoBits’ alumni network is extensive and many of them work in leading tech companies, advertising agencies and banks, e.g. Ogilvy, NCBA, Bank of Kigali
Where are we based?
– NairoBits is based in Nairobi, Kenya and works in urban informal settlements (slums) in Kenya.
Which slums are we working in?
NairoBits is located in Mathare, Kariobangi, Mukuru and Kibera slums, within the following centres:
– Youth in Kenya (YIKE) Training Centre in Kariobangi
– Oasis Training Centre in Mathare
– Ruben Training Centre in Mukuru
– Mirror of Hope Training Centre in Kibera
– Wanawake kwa Wanawake Training Centre in Kibera
– Magdalene Wanjugu – Managing Director
– John Isika – Finance and Administration Manager
– Tracy Michelle – Programme Officer
– Sam Nyamwange – Business Development and Sustainability Officer
– Leah Irungu – Partnerships and Linkages Coordinator
– Martin Gathu – Lead Trainer
– John Mwendwa – Lead Design Trainer
– Ken Wachira – Design Trainer
– Hope Naisali – Office Administrator